Commercial pilots Licences
Become a commercial pilot at the Tillsonburg Flying School
Commercial ground School Starts October 12, 2017
approved as a vocational program line
Approved as a vocational program under the Private Career Colleges Act 2005
- Once you have attained your private pilot licence you can now move on and attain a commercial pilot licence.
- Our instructors are devoted to you as a student in assisting you to attain your goal of a career in aviation as a pilot.
- At the Tillsonburg flying school we will teach you everything that is required to become a successful commercial pilot.
- We will not teach you subjects that are not a requirement.
- At the Tillsonburg Flying School we do not have a stringent dress code. We do not require our students to wear a tie dress pants and shirt. Blue jeans and t-shirt are expectable if the student wishes.
- To Start Commercial Pilot training you are required to hold a private pilot licence, have a category 1 medical and to complete your training you must be a minimum of 18 years of age.