Tillsonburg Flying School
- Learn to fly in a quiet country environment on one of the best aerodromes in Ontario.
- Take a guided aerial tour of the Tillsonburg area including the Long Point conservation area.
- Rent an aircraft to see the area on your own, previously attained pilot license required.
- Expand your own abilities by adding ratings to your license like a night rating, over the top and many more.
Fall ground school
- Our fall ground school starts Wednesday evening September 1st 2021 7:00 till 10:00 pm. running for 17weeks
Spring ground school
- Our spring ground school starts Wednesday evening March2nd 2022 7:00 till 10:00 running for 17 weeks
Shift workers ground school
- Shift workers Ground School every Sunday morning starting March 6th 2022 9:00 till noon running for 17 weeks
- Discover the freedom of flight with the Tillsonburg Flying School.
- Our Instructors:
- At the Tillsonburg Flying School our instructors are fully qualified commercial pilots that are certified flight instructors employed full time.
- Our aircraft maintenance:
- We fly only Transport Canada certified aircraft that must conform to a stringent maintenance schedule that is approved by Transport Canada. All of our maintenance is done by a certified maintenance organization using licensed maintenance engineers.