Tillsonburg Flying School
- Learn to fly in a quiet country environment on one of the best aerodromes in Ontario.
- Take a guided aerial tour of the Tillsonburg area including the Long Point conservation area.
- Rent an aircraft to see the area on your own, previously attained pilot license required.
- Expand your own abilities by adding ratings to your license like a night rating, over the top and many more.
- Discover the freedom of flight with the Tillsonburg Flying School.
- Ground school schedule for 2018
- May 08 2018 Tue, one day a week, 7-10:00 pm 17 weeks
- Sept 05 2018 Wed. One day a week 7-10:00 pm 17 weeks
- February 10 2019 Sun. One day a week 9:00am -7:00pm 17 weeks
- February 13 2019 Wed. One day a week 7:pm- 10:pm 17 weeks
- Commercial Ground School Starts October 15, 2018
- approved as a vocational program under the private carreer colleges act of 2005
We are starting our summer ground school on May 8th 2018 if you would like to take the summer of 2018 learning to fly join us on may the 8th at 7pm
- Our fall ground school starts on September 05, 2018
- We are holding a shift workers ground school starting Sunday February 10, 2019
- It is very difficult for shift workers to take ground school on weekday evenings so starting on Sunday February 11th 2018 and running every Sunday Morning from 9:00 pm until Noon for 17 weeks we are holding a shift worker's ground school.
Our aircraft maintenance:
We fly only Transport Canada certified aircraft that must conform to a stringent maintenance schedule that is approved by Transport Canada. All of our maintenance is done by a certified maintenance organization using licensed maintenance engineers.